(a) Articles that have already appeared in Referred Conference Proceedings:
1. Oyeyemi, M. O., Ajala, O. O., Edike, O. I. and Ayorinde, A. O. 1997. Effect of crossbreeding on the reproductive performance of West African Dwarf goat. Proc. of the 34th Annual Congress of Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association. Oct. 27th-31st, 1997. Pg. 94-98. www.uneca.org
2. Ajala Oluwatoyin; Oyeyemi, M. O., Akusu, M. O. and Akande O. 1997. Relative survivability of caprine spermatozoa in egg-yolk citrate and pawpaw juice citrate extenders at 5oC and room temperature (28oC)c. Proc. of the 34th Annual Congress of Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association. Oct. 27th-31st,1997. Pg.29-31. www.ajol.info/www.fao.org/www.biologybrowse.org
3. Oyeyemi, M. O.; Ajala, O. O.; Akusu, M. O.; Agbesola, O. O. 1998. The effect of starvation on semen characteristics of West African Dwarf bucks. Proc. of 3rd Annual Conference of animalScience Association of Nigeria.Sept. 22nd-24th. Pg. 128-130. www.ento.psu.edu
4. Oyeyemi, M. O.; Ola Davies, O. E.; Ajala, O. O. Akusu, M.O. 1998. White Fulani Bulls seminal characteristics and output as related to age, body weight and scrotal circumference. Proc. of 3rd Annual Conference of Animal Science Association of Nigeria. Sept. 22nd - 24th. Pg. 131 â€“ 133. www.ento.psu.edu
5. Adegbile Abass and Ajala Oluwatoyin O. 2001. Measurement of electrical resistance of vaginal mucus using direct current. Proceedings of the 19th Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Institute of Science Technology. 26th - 30th November 2001 pg. 34 -38
6. Akinrinmade, J. F., Ajala, O. O. and Awoseyi, O. O. 2002. Diagnosis and surgical management of steriod - induced pyometra in the dog. Proceedings of the 39th Annual Congress of the NVMA held at Sokoto, Sokoto State from 27th-31st October 2002. www.uneca.org
7. Akusu, M. O.; Oyeyemi, M. O. and Ajala O. Oluwatoyin. 2001. Small ruminant production. The solution to food security in Nigeria. Proceedings of the Internationals Conference on food safety and security IITA, Ibadan Nigeria. August 1- 3, 2001 Pg 46 -57
8. Ajala, O. O., Leigh, O. O., Raheem, A. K. and Raji, O. L. 2009. Conception following artificial insemination of West African dwarf does using fresh buck semen extended with pawpaw juice egg yolk citrate. Proceedings of the Nigerian Society for Animal Production at Faculty of Agriculture Town Campus (Annex) University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. 15th-18th March 2009 Pg. 85-87
9. Raji, L.O., Ajala, O.O. and Jagun, A.T. 2012. Standardization of Goat Farming: A panacea to increased protein intake in Nigeria. Book of Abstracts of the 49th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association. 117.
10. Fadeyi, O., Ajala, Oluwatoyin, O., Obudu, C.E. and Nafarnda, W.D. 2012. Studies on some Reproductive parameters of the Grasscutter (Thryonomys swinderianus) in South-West Nigeria. Book of Abstracts of the 49th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association. 120.
11. Ajala, O. O., Ajani, O.S., Obudu, C.E., Leigh, O.O. and Oyeyemi, M.O. 2013. Use of Oxytocin in the Management of Dystocia: Need for caution: Book of Abstracts of the 50th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association 11th – 16th November, Abuja. 62 – 63.
12. Obudu, C.E., Ajala, O.O. and Ajani, O.S. 2013. Domestication and Conservation of Wildlife as a Strategy for mitigating food insecurity in Tropical Africa: Proceedings of the 4th Annual Biodiversity Conference 3rd – 4th September, 2013. 117 – 122.
13. Obudu, C.E., Ajala, Oluwatoyin, O. and Ajani, O.S. 2013. Reproductive diseases of Zoonotic importance: A review. Book of Abstracts of the 2nd Annual Conference and One-health Exposition Centre for Control and Prevention of Zoonoses, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, June 30th – July 3rd, 2013. 17.
14. Adetunji, V.O., Ajala, O.O., Udoh, O.O. and Odetokun, I.A. 2013. Prevalence and Antibiogram of Pathogenic Bacteria Isolates in Goats’ Milk, Ibadan Nigeria: book of Abstracts of the 50th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association 11th – 16th November, Abuja. 72.
(b) Articles that have already appeared in learned Journal Articles:
15. Ajala, O. O., Daneji, A. I., Kumshe, H. A. and Oyeyemi, M. O. 1995. Treatment of Peste des Petits Ruminants (PPR) in pre-weaned West African Dwarf oats kids. Tropical Veterinarian Vol. 15: 39-42. www.ajol.info, www.fao.org
16. Saba, A. B.; Ola-Davies,O.; Oyeyemi, M. O. and Ajala, O. O. 2000. The toxic effects of prolonged administration of chloraphenicol on the liver and kidney of laboratory rat. African Journal of Biomedical Research. 3: 133-137. www.bioline.org.br
17. Ola-Davies, E. O., Oyeyemi, M. O., Saba, A. B. and Ajala, O. O. 2002. Prevalence of emeria oocysts in West-African Dwarf goats at the University of Ibadan farm. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 29.2: 259-263. www.ajol.info , www.unab.edu.ng
18. Adeyemi, I. G., Oyeyemi, M. O., Ogundipe, G. A. T. and Ajala O. O. 2003. Monitoring of sarcoptic mange infestation and treatment in confined WAD goats in the Teaching and Research farm, University of Ibadan, Ibadan,(1993-1995) Nigerian Veterinary Journal 24.3: 126-132 www.ajol.info
19. Cadmus, S.I.B., Adesokan, H.K., Ajala, O. O., Perrett, I.L. and Stack, J.A. 2011. Sero-prevalence of Brucella abortus and B. canis in household dogs in Southwestern Nigeria: a preliminary report. Journal of South African Veterinary Association 82.1: 56-57
20. Ajala, Oluwatoyin O., Okunlade, A.O., Ogundare, O.F., Adeshoga, Adekemi A., Afolabi, A.M. and Oladare, R.E. 2011. The prevalence and identification of the bacteria associated with caprine vulvovaginitis in Ibadan. World Applied Science Journal 14.8: 1115-1118.
21. Oyeyemi, M. O., Ajala, O. O., and Ibironke, A. A. 2001. Short-term effect of vasectomy on spermatozoa characteristics and scrotal circumference of West African Dwarf bucks. African Journal of Biomedical Research: 4: 39-41. www.bioline.org.br
22. Ajala, O. O., Oyeyemi, M. O., Akusu, M. O. and Eimunjeze H. E. 2001. The effects of scrotal insulation on the testicles and spermatozoa characteristics of West African Dwarf goats. Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Science. 3.1: 44-50. www.bioline.org.br
23. Oyeyemi, M. O., Oke, A., Olusola, Ajala, O. Oluwatoyin and Idehen. C. O. 2002. Differences in testicular parameters and morphological characteristics of spermatozoa as related to age of West African Dwarf buck. Tropical Journal of Animal Science 5.1: 99-107. www.ajol.info , www.ento.psu.edu
24. Oyeyemi, M. O., Oluwatoyin, O. Ajala, Leigh, O. O., Adesiji, Fisayo T. 2007. The spermiogram of male wistar rats treated with aqueous leaf extract of Venonia amygdalina. Folia Veterinaria, 51.3-4: 126-129. www.uvm.sk.
25. Oloye, A. A., Oyeyemi, M. O., Ajala, O. O. and Akusu, M. O. 2008. Comparative study of fresh coconut milk and standard egg yolk based semen extenders. Tropical Veterinarian.
26.1&2: 7-13. www.ajol.info. , www.fao.org. 26. Oyeyemi, M. O., Leigh, O. O., Ajala O. O., Badejo, A. O. and Emikpe, B. O. 2008. The effect of the aqueous extract of Ugwu (Telfairia Occidentalis) Leaves, the testis and spermatozoa characteristics in the male albino rat (Wistar strain). Folia Veterinaria, 52.2: 102-105. www.uvm.sk
27. Ajala O. O., Oloye, A. A., Oyeyemi, M. O., and Adewale, T. K. 2009. Semen characteristics of German shepherd dogs under hot humid climatic conditions of Sout west Nigeria. Journal of Applied Agricultural Research 1: 67-70
28. Ajadi, R. A., Ajala O. O., Oyeyemi M. O. and Akusu, M. O. 2005. Achondroplstic syndrome in a West African Dwarf (WAD) ram: A case Report African Journal of Biomedical Research Vol. 8: 67-69. http//www.bioline.org.br
29. Nottidge, H. O., Omobowale, T. O., Olopade, J. O., Oladiran, O. O. and Ajala, O. O. 2007. A case of craniothoracopagus (Monocephalus thoracopagus tetrabrachius) in a dog. Anat. Histol. Emryol, 36: 179-181. www.blackwell.synergy.com
30. Akusu, M. O.; Ajala, O. Oluwatoyin and Iyo, G. J. 1998. The Effect of mixed leucaena and gliricidia browse as supplement in the diet of West African Dwarf (WAD) sheep on growth and feed intake Nigeria Veterinary Journal vol. 20.2: 37-46. www.ajol.info / www.fao.org, www.biologybrowse.org
31. Ajala O. O.,Oyeyemi, M. O.; Oke, A. O. and Alakpa, C. O. 2000. Heamatological and biochemical parameters in West Africa Dwarf (WAD) bucks feds diets containing Milletia thonningii. African Journal of Biomedical Research 3: 121-124. www.bioline.org.br
32. Oke, Olusola A., Ajala Oluwatoyin O., Oyeyemi, M. O. and Kadiri, A. O. 2003. The effect of starvation on scrotal circumference and morphology of spermatozoa of West African dwarf goat buck. Tropical Veterinarian 21.2:9-14. www.ajol.ifo, www.fao.org
33. Ajala, O. Oluwatoyin; Iyo, G. J., Lasisi, O. T., Leigh, O. O. and Akusu, M. O. 2008. The effects of mixed leucaena and gliricidia browse as supplements in the diet of West African Dwarf (WAD) sheep on some aspects of reproduction. Nigerian Veterinary Journal 29.1:11-18. www.ajol.info, www.fao.org., www.biologybrowse.org.
34. Agunloye, C. A., Oyeyemi, M. O., Akusu, M. O., Ajala, O. O. and Agbede, A. 1996. Clinical and serological diagnosis of Leptospirosis in aborting West Dwarf goats. Nig. Vet. Journal (Special Edition) Vol. 1.1:9-15. www.ajol.info / www.fao.org, www.biologybrowse.org
35. Agunloye, C. A., Ogundipe, G. A.T., and Ajala, O. O. 1997. Serological and bacteriological examination of slaughtered cattle for Leptospirosis in Ibadan, Nigeria. Bull. ANIM. Hith. Prod. Afr.45:47-49. www.ajol.org, www.fao.org
36. Ajala, O. O.; Oyeyemi, M. O.; Aderoju, O. A. 2000. Double cervix in a five-year old White Fulani cow. African Journal of Biomedical Research: 3: 201-202. http//www.bioline.org.br
37. Akusu, M. O. and Ajala, O. O. 2000. Reproductive performance of West African Dwarf goats in humid tropical environment of Ibadan. Israel Journal of Veterinary Medicine: 55.2: 36-63. www.isrvma.org
38. Ajala, Oluwatoyin O., Ajadi, R. A., Oyeyemi, M. O., Emikpe, B. O. and Akusu, M. O. 2002. Vaginal hyperplasia in Nigeria Local bitch: Case report. Tropical Veterinarian 20.3: 149-152. www.ajol.info , www.fao.org
40. Tella, M. A., Ajala O. O. and Taiwo V. O. 2004. Complete regression of transmissible venereal tumour (TVT) in Nigerian Local dogs with Vincristine sulphate chemotherapy. African Journal of Biomedical Research Vol. 7: 133-138 http//www.bioline.org.br
41. Opara, M. N., Nwachukwu, E. C., Ajala, Oluwatoyin, and Okoli, I. C. 2006. Effects of breed and weight on the reproductive status of Zebu cows slaughtered in Imo State Nigeria. Life Science Journal, 3.3: 77-81
42. Ajala, O. O. and Fayemi, O.E. 2011. A Survey on cases of Dystocia in bitch at Southwestern Nigeria. Global Veterinaria 6.1: 97-100.
43. Ajala, O.O., Fayemi, O. O. and Kolawole, T.O. 2011. Erythrocytic parameters as indicators for differentiating between the pregnant and pseudopregnant bitches in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Physiological Sciences 26: 19-22.
44. Ajala, O.O. and Fayomi, A.P. 2011. Distribution of reproductive cases presented at the University of Ibadan Veterianry teaching Hospital (1995-2009) International Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 3.4: 341-344.
45. Ajala, O.O. and Fayemi, O.E. 2011. A retrospective study of reproductive conditions and requested procedures in dogs in Southwestern Nigeria: 1999-2008. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 10.19:2612-2617. http://medwelljournals.com/abstracts/?doi=javaa.2011.
46. Adesokan, H.K. and Ajala, Oluwatoyin O. 2011. Vaginal Bacterial Flora and its antibiogram in bitches with vaginitis in Ibadan. Global Veterinaria 6.3: 316-319.
47. Igado, O. O, Ajala, O.O. and Oyeyemi, M. O. 2011. Investigation into the hematological and liver enzyme changes at different stages of gestation in the West African Dwarf goats (Capra hircus L). International Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances3.5: 227-281.
48. Oluwatoyin O. Ajala, Fayemi, O.E., and Oyeyemi, M.O. 2012. The oestrous cycle of the Nigerian local bitch. Global Veterinaria 8.6: 574-582.
49. Oluwasola Oluwatoyin Ajala, Adetunji, Peter Fayomi and Oluwafisayo Margret Olute. 2012. Morphological Characteristics and epididymial transit of spermatozoa relative to in-vitro preservation temperature in the boar. Asian J. Exp. Biol. Sci. 3.2 :443-446. http://www.ajebs.com
50. Ajala, Oluwatoyin O., Fayemi, O.E. and Oyeyemi, M.O. 2012. Some reproductive indices of the Nigerian local bitches in Ibadan, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Physiological Sciences 27: 049 – 053. www.njps.com.ng
51. Ajala, O.O., Oloye, A.A. and Adebola, O.A. 2012. Study of effective artificial insemination in West African Dwarf (WAD) Does using 10% Coconut milk, egg yolk citrate extended semen. Nigerian Veterinary Journal 33.1: 395 – 402.
52. Ajala, Oluwasola Oluwatoyin, Oyeyemi, Matthew Olugbenga, Fayomi, Adetunji Peter and Olaniyan, David. 2013. Gonadosomatic index of female Wistar rats treated with graded concentration of Aloe Vero gel. Journal of Medical Plants Research 7.7: 339 – 342. http://www.academicjournals.org
53. Eyarefe, O.D., Oguntoye, C.O. and Ajala, O.O. 2013. Intra-parturient uterine torsion in a Boer boel bitch: A case report. Folia Veterinaria 56.4:31-35.
54. Ajala, Oluwatoyin, Oluwasola, Oyeyemi,M.O., Fayomi, A.P. and Olaniyan, D. 2013. Gonadosomatic index of female wister rats treated with graded concentration of Aloe Vera gel. Journal of Medical Plants Research 7.7: 339 – 342.
55. Ajala, O.O. 2013. Reproductive Challenges of the bitch (Review Article). The Vet Watch. The Journal of the Veterinary Medical Association, Oyo State Branch 3: 5 – 7.