- Aquatic Epidemiology and food safety
- Wildlife toxicology
- Global public Health
- Biochemical & molecular toxicology (Biomarkers)
- Simulation models of environmental fates of contaminants
Research Focus: In an increasingly interdependent World population, my research is focused on aquatic and wildlife epidemiology, toxicology, food safety and global public health. I have developed and validated assays for invivo evaluation of genes as biomarkers of environmental pollution and contamination. I have also developed and applied both analytical and bio-analytical techniques to environmental and public health issues; Including research into the interplay of ecotoxicology with aquatic and wildlife borne emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases and the implications for global public health and environmental justice within community-based research framework. I have therefore been developing and validating epidemiological procedures for diseases at the wildlife-livestock-human interface and of regulatory and public health importance.
I. Books, Chapters in Books, Conference Proceedings, Monographs, Briefs and Technical Reports
1. Agbede, S.A.; Adedeji, O.B.; Adeyemo, O.K. and Olufemi, B.E. (2001). Fish food development, safety and security in Nigeria. Proceedings of The USDA/USAID/NIGERIA sponsored international conference on Food safety and security in Nigeria, held at IITA, Ibadan-Nigeria between 1st- 3rd August 2001. 58-69. USA
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2007). Implications of lead contamination of Nigerian Environment on the health of women and children. Proceedings of International Conference onWomen's Impact on Science and Technology in the New Millennium” held in Bangalore, India, between 21-25 November 2005. 307-310pp. INDIA
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2007). Occupational exposure of Nigerian women to cyanide in cassava processing communities. Proceedings of International Conference onWomen's Impact on Science and Technology in the New Millennium” held in Bangalore, India, between 21-25 November 2005. 303-306pp. INDIA
- Naigaga, I. and Adeyemo, O.K. (2007). Environmental Change Assessment in Africa: Seasonal Fluctuation in the Atmospheric and Water Levels of Methane and Nitrous Oxide in Selected Aquatic Ecosystems in Uganda and Nigeria. Final Project Report for 2006 START/PACOM African Global Change Research Grants, 26pp.
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2009). Evaluation for Sustainability of Aquaculture Development in Nigeria. Final Project Report on 2008/2009 USDA/Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) grant, 28pp.
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Falaye, A.E. (2009). Disease Considerations in Cage Culture. In: Federal Department of Fisheries and University of Ibadan Ventures Limited Sponsored “Capacity Building Workshop on Fish Cage and Pen Culture in Inland Waters of Nigeria”. June 2009, 86-99. NIGERIA
- Falaye, A.E.; Adeyemo, O.K. (2009). Environmental Concerns in Cage Culture. . In: Federal Department of Fisheries and University of Ibadan Ventures Limited Sponsored “Capacity Building Workshop on Fish Cage and Pen Culture in Inland Waters of Nigeria”. June 2009, 101-111. NIGERIA
- Salami, A.T, Adeyemo, O., Oyedele, D. (2011). Pollution study of Ikot Ada Udo Community, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A report submitted to Milieu Defensie, The Netherlands on 15th June 2011. 44pp.
- Salami, A.T, Adeyemo, O., Oyedele, D. (2011). Pollution study of Oruma Community, Bayelsa State, Nigeria. A report submitted to Milieu Defensie, The Netherlands on 15th June 2011. 46pp.
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2011). Food safety and environmental health concerns of Nigerian aquaculture industry. In a 754-page book (A.O. Salami and I.O. Orimogunje, Eds.) titled “Environmental Research and Challenges of Sustainable Development in Nigeria”. Published by Obafemi Awolowo University Press, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. 335-353pp.
11. Adebowale, O.O., Adeyemo, O.K., Jayeola, A.O., Ojo, E.O., Adebowale, O., Kehinde O.O and kperegbeyi E. (2011). Microbial characterization of the waste water from a major abattoir and it’s receiving surface water in Abeokuta, Nigeria, in Animal hygiene and sustainable livestock production. Proceedings of the XVth International Congress of the International Society for Animal Hygiene, Vienna, Austria, 3-7 July 2011, Volume 3 2011 pp. 1131-1134. ISBN 978-80-263-0012-0
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2013). Tetracycline residue in feral and cultured fish and their products in Nigeria. A report submitted to International Foundation for Science, Sweden based on IFS research grant agreement: A/4933-1 carried out from September 2011-June 2013. 30pp.
- Jayasinghe, S., Kroll, K., Adeyemo, O., Lavelle, C., Denslow, N., Mehinto, A., Bay, S., Maruya, K. (2014). Linkage of In Vitro Assay Results With In Vivo End Points, Final Report – Phase 1. San Francisco Estuary Institute, Richmond. CA. Contribution # 734.
- Adeyemo, Olanike (2015). Towards sustainable tackling of emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases, Policy Brief for 2015 Global Sustainable Development Report. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/5694Emerging_diseases_ADEYEMO.pdf
15. Agbede S.A.; Adedeji O.B.; Adeyemo O.K. (2000). Tissues and organs involved in the non-specific defence mechanism in fish: a review. J. of Fish. Tech. Vol 2: 66-72. NIGERIA
16. Agbede S.A.; Adeyemo O.K. (2001). Distribution and fate of intra-peritoneally injected colloidal carbon in the lympho-haemopoietic Organs of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus L.). Tropical Vet. 19 (2) 37-43. NIGERIA
17. Adeyemo O.K
.; Ajasin F.O.; Ola-Davies O.E.; Taiwo O.O. (2001). Investigations into the use of Xylopia aethiopica
in the treatment of Psoroptic mange in rabbits. J. Of Natural Remedies
Vol 1/2 140-143. http://www.jnronline.com/body_volume2.html. INDIA.
18. Oduye, O.O; Antia, R.E.; Nottidge, H.O.; Taiwo, V.O.; Adeyemi, I.G.; Okewole, E.A.; Adeyemo, K.O.; Cadmus S.I.B.; Sonibare, A.O.; Ajadi, R.A. and Lasisi, O.T. (2001). Trypanosomosis in city dogs in Southwestern Nigeria. Trop. Vet. 19 (2) 49-54. NIGERIA
19. Adeyemo, O.K. and Agbede, S.A. (2001). Environmental and Public Health Implications of Waste Disposal in Ibadan. Intern. J. Environ. Studies, Vol 58, 701-702. UNITED KINGDOM
21. Adeyemo O.K.; Ajasin F.O.; Oyenuga A.O. (2002). The effect of graded levels of poultry offal in the diet of Clarias gariepinus. Tropical Veterinarian. Vol 20 (2) 62-67. www.ajol.info/viewarticle.php?id=9344 NIGERIA
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Ayodeji, I.O.; Aiki-Raji, C.O. (2002). The water quality and the sanitary conditions in a major abattoir (Bodija) in Ibadan. African Journal of Biomedical Research. Vol 5: 51-55. https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/bitstream/1807/2223/1/md02010.pdf. NIGERIA
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Olaniyan, A.O.; Ishola O.O.; Adedeji, O.B.; (2002). Seasonal water parameter of active and resting nursery ponds of Wildlife and fisheries management department’s farm, University of Ibadan. Nigerian Veterinary Journal, Vol. 23 (1) 22-26.
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Agbede, S.A.; Magaji, A.A (2002). The clearance of colloidal carbon from the blood of Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus). Veterinarski arhiv. 72 (2), 109-118.
25. Adeyemo, O.K.; Agbede, S.A.; Olaniyan, A.O.; Shoaga, O.A. (2003). The Haematological response of Clarias gariepinusto changes in acclimation temperature. African Journal of Biomedical Research. 6: 105 – 108.
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2003). Consequences of Pollution and Degradation Of Nigerian Aquatic Environment on Fisheries Resources. The Environmentalist. 23 (4), 297-306.
27. Adedeji, O.B.;Akinwusi, F.; Olaniyan, A.O.; Adeyemo, O.K. (2003). Comparative impact of protozoan parasites on fry of the African catfish and common carp.Nigerian Veterinary Journal. 24 (3): 156-159. NIGERIA
28. Adetunji, V.O.; Ajasin, F.O.; Adeyemo, O.K. (2003). Bacteriological assessment of freshly drawn milk from lactating cows in nomadic Fulani settlements in Oyo state, Nigeria. Nigerian Veterinary Journal, 24 (3):81-85. NIGERIA
29. Agbede S.A.; Adedeji O.B.; Adeyemo O.K.; Esuruoso, G.O.; Yusuf Haroun (2003). Small scale fish production in Veterinary practice. Nigerian Veterinary Journal, 24 (3): 160-171. NIGERIA
- Agbede, S.A.; Adeyemo, O.K.; Adedeji, O.B.; Olaniyan, A.O.; Esuruoso, G.O. (2003). Teaching of Fish and Wildlife Medicine to D.V.M students: The scope, opportunities and applications in practice. Nigerian Veterinary Journal. 24 (3): 172-178. NIGERIA
31. Adeyemo, O.K.; Akintoye, O.A.; Oghi, M.L. (2004). Acute toxicity of chlorpyrifos (dursbanâ) to Clarias gariepinus juveniles. Tropical Veterinarian. 22 (1) 4-8. www.ajol.info/viewarticle.php?id=16277. NIGERIA
- Agbede, S.A.; Adeyemo, O.K.; Ajani F.; O.B. Adedeji (2004). Selectivity of Three Aquatic Weeds as Diet for Nile Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus). African Journal of Livestock Extension. 3, 8-12. www.ajol.info/viewarticle.php?id=19185. NIGERIA
33. Adeyemo, O.K
(2005). Haematological and histopathological response of Clarias gariepinus
to intra-peritoneal injection of cassava mill effluent. African Journal of Biomedical Research
. 8:179-183. http://ajbrui.com/files/AJBR83179183.pdf
34. Agbede S.A.; Adedeji O.B.; Adeyemo O.K. (2005). Proliferative responses of Tilapia T-Like Lymphocytes to Stimulation by Concanavalin A. Afri J. Biomed. Res. 8: 151-155.
35. Agbede S.A.; Adeyemo O.K.; Adedeji O.B.; Junaid A.U (2006). Ultrastuctural Study of the Phagocytic Activities of Splenic Macrophages in Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus).African Journal of Biotechnology. Vol. 5 (22), 2350-2353.
- Adeyemi, I.G.; Adeyemo, O.K. (2007). Waste Management Practices At The Bodija Abattoir, Nigeria. International Journal of Environmental Studies, 64(1):71-82.
- Adeyemo, O.K (2007). Lead Level in Rivers, Sediments and Fish Ponds in Ibadan Metropolitan Area, South-West Nigeria. African Journal of Aquatic Science. 32(2): 153–157. http://www.ajol.info/viewarticle.php?jid=114&id=33939&layout=abstract. SOUTH AFRICA
- Adeyemo, O. K.; Adeyemo O.; Oyeyemi, M. O.; Agbede, S. A. (2007). Effect of semen extenders on the motility and viability of stored African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus) spermatozoa. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management. Vol 11 (1)13-16. http://ajol.info/index.php/jasem/article/view/46827/0.NIGERIA
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2007). Haematological Profile of Clarias gariepinus Exposed to Lead. Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 7: 163-169.http://www.trjfas.org/pdf/issue_7_2/163_169.pdf. TURKEY
- Adeyemo O.K.; Banwo O.T.; Adeleye, E.A. (2007). Regression Based Modelling Of Relationship Between Lead In Water And Lead Bioaccumulation in Fish. Global Journal of Environmental Research, 1 (3): 117-123. http://www.idosi.org/gjer/gjer1(3)07/4.pdf PAKISTAN
- Adedeji, O.B.; Adedeji, A.O.; Adeyemo, O.K.; Agbede, S.A. (2008). Acute toxicity of diazinon to the African catfish (Clarias gariepinus). African Journal of Biotechnology. 7 (5): 651-654.
- Adeyemo O.K.; Babalobi, O.O. (2008). Geographical information system (GIS) mapping of spatio-temporal pollution status of rivers in Ibadan, Nigeria. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 11 (7): 982-988. http://www.ansijournals.com/pjbs/0/982-988.pdf. PAKISTAN
- Adeyemo, O.K (2008). Histological Alterations Observed in the Gills and Ovaries of Clarias gariepinus Exposed To Environmentally Relevant Lead Concentrations.Journal of Environmental Health, 70 (9) 48- 51. http://www.neha.org/pdf/JEH/JEH05.08_TOC.pdf USA
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2008). Histological Alterations Observed In the Liver and Brain of Clarias gariepinus Exposed to Chronic Sublethal Dose of Lead. Bulletin of European Association of Fish Pathologists, 28(3) 105-114.
- Adeyemo O.K. (2008). Habitat assessment for seasonal variation of River pollution in Ibadan, Nigeria, in a geographic information systems interface Veterinaria Italiana, 44 (2), 361‐371. http://www.izs.it/vet_italiana/2008/44_2/361.pdf. ITALY
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2008). Bioconcentration of Lead in the Tissues of Feral and Laboratory exposed Clarias gariepinus. Journal of Medical Sciences, 8 (3), 281-286.http://www.scialert.com/ems/qredirect.php?linkid=pdf&doi=jms.2008.281.286. USA
- Adeyemo, O.K., Ajani F.; Adedeji, O.B., Ajiboye, O.O. (2008). Acute Toxicity and Blood Profile of Adult Clarias Gariepinus Exposed To Lead Nitrate. Internet Journal of Haematology Vol 4 (2) 1-10. http://www.ispub.com/ostia/index.php?xmlFilePath=journals/ijhe/vol4n2/lead.xml.GERMANY
- Adedokun, O.A.; Adeyemo, O.K.; Adeleye, E.; Yusuf, R.K. (2008). Seasonal Limnological Variation And Nutrient Load Of The River System In Ibadan Metropolis, Nigeria.European Journal of Scientific Research Vol 23 (1) 98-108. http://www.eurojournals.com/ejsr_23_1_09.pdf. AUSTRIA
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Adedokun, O.A.; Yusuf, R.K.; Adeleye, E (2008). Seasonal Changes In Selected Physico-Chemical Parameters And Nutrients of River Sediments in Ibadan City, Nigeria. Global Nest Journal, Vol. 10 (3) 326-336.
51. Adedeji, O.B.; Adeyemo, O.K.; Agbede, S.A. (2009). Effects of Diazinon on Blood Parameters in the African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus). African Journal of Biotechnology, 8 (16): 3940-3946. KENYA
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Okwilagwe, O. O. and Ajani, F. (2009). Comparative Assessment Of Sodium EDTA and Heparin as Anticoagulants for the Evaluation OfHaematological Parameters in Cultured and Feral African Catfish (Clarias Gariepinus). Brazilian Journal of Aquatic Science and Technology, 13(1):19-24.
- Olatunji-Akioye, A.O., Adeyemo, O.K. (2009). Liveweight and Chest Girth Correlation in Commercial Sheep and Goat Herds in Southwestern Nigeria. International Journal of Morphology, 27(1):49-52.
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Naigaga I.; Alli, R.A. (2009). Effect of Handling and Transportation on Haematology of Clarias gariepinus. Journal of Fisheries Science, 3 (4) 333-341.
- Adeyemo, O.K., Adeyemi, I.G., Awosanya, E.J. (2009). Cattle Cruelty and Risks of Meat Contamination at Akinyele Cattle Market and Slaughter Slab. Tropical Animal Health and Production, 41 (8)1715-1721. http://www.springerlink.com/index/74J3474644465676.pdf . UNITED KINGDOM
- Adeyemo, O. K., Ubiogoro, O.E., Adedeji, O.B. (2009). Oil Exploitation, Fisheries Resources and Sustainable Livelihood in the Niger Delta. Nature and Faune of the FAO, Vol 24 (1) 56-61. http://www.fao.org/docrep/012/ak995e/ak995e00.htm GHANA.
- Olatunji-Akioye A.O.; Adeyemo O.K.; Akomolafe, O.T. (2010). Photographic and Radiographic Study of Osteological Abnormalities of the Head of Adult African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus). International Journal of Morphology, 28(3):719-722.
- Adeyemi I.G; Adeyemo O.K. and Alli O.A. (2010). Economic Loss From Transportation Stress in Slaughter Cattle: The Case of Akinyele Cattle Market, Nigeria Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa, 58 (1): 89-94. http://ajol.info/index.php/bahpa/article/view/57066 KENYA
59. Adeyemo, O.K.; Adedeji, O.B.; Offor, C.C. (2010). Blood Lead Level As Biomarker of Environmental Lead Pollution in Feral and Cultured African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus). Nigerian Veterinary Journal, Vol 31(2): 48-56.http://ajol.info/index.php/nvj. NIGERIA
- Ajibade W.A., Adeyemo O.K., Agbede S.A. (2010). Coprological Survey And Inventory of Animals at Obafemi Awolowo University and University Of Ibadan Zoological Gardens, World Journal of Zoology, 5 (4): 266-271.
- Adeyemo, O.K.; Ojo, S.O.; Badejo A. (2010). Marine Shrimp and Fish as Sentinels of Heavy Metal Pollution of Lagos Lagoon, Global Journal of Environmental Research, 4 (3): 155-160. http://www.idosi.org/gjer/gjer4(3)10/3.pdf PAKISTAN
- Badejo A., Ojo, S.O.; Adeyemo, O.K. (2010). Seasonal Levels Of Essential Trace Metals in Fresh and Fried Marine Shrimp and Fish International Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2 (1): 36-43. http://ipublishing.co.in/jesvol1no12010/EIJES2004.pdf INDIA
- Adeyemo O.K.; Adedeji, O.B.; Adetunji V.O.; Akomolafe O.T. (2010). Gross and Histopathological Changes in the Organs of an Ascitic Clarias gariepinus, African Journal of Animal and Biomedical Sciences, 5 (3: 79-87.
- Adebowale, O. O., Alonge, D. O., Agbede, S. A., Adeyemo O. (2010). Bacteriological Assessment of Quality of Water Used at the Bodija Municipal Abattoir, Ibadan, Nigeria.Sahel Journal of Veterinary Science, 9 (2): 63 – 67. http://www.ajol.info/index.php/sjvs/article/download/66936/54975 NIGERIA.
- Ajani F., Bello-Olusoji, O.A. and Adeyemo, O.K. (2010). The effects of Ammonia and nitrite on plasma cortisol and reproductive performance of C. gariepinus broodstockInternational Journal of Animal Science, Vol. 2. No.1, 89-94. NIGERIA.
Kakulu, F.O., Adeyemo, O.K. (2011): Clearance of Colloidal Carbon from the Blood of African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus). International Journal of Biotechnology and Biochemistry
. 7 (6): 17–24. www.ripublication.com/IJBB%20V7/ijbbv7n2_3.pdf.
67. Adedeji O.B.; Adeyemo O.K. and Oyedele M.O. (2011) Heavy Metals In Snail and Water samples from Alaro Rivers in Oluyole Industrial Area of Ibadan Southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Applied Sciences in Environmental Sanitation, 6 (2): 115-121.
68. Adeyemo, O.K.; Ganiyu, O.I.; Olugasa, B.O. (2011). Comparative evaluation of productivity and cost effectiveness of catfish fingerling production in earthen pond and recirculation system in Ibadan, Nigeria, Nigerian Veterinary Journal, 32 (1): 5-8. http://www.ajol.info/index.php/nvj/article/viewFile/69003/57058
- Ajani, F; Emikpe B.O.; Adeyemo, O.K. (2011). Histopathological and enzyme changes in Clarias gariepinus (burchell 1822) exposed to nitrite at different water temperatures, Nature and Science, 9 (5): 119-124. http://www.sciencepub.net/nature/ns0905/18_5315ns0905_119_124.pdf. USA
- Adeyemo, O.K., Alarape, S.A., Emikpe, B.O. (2011). Reprotoxic Effect of Malachite Green on African Catfish Clarias gariepinus (Burchell 1822), Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science, 6 (5): 1-8.
- Adeyemo, O.K., Akomolafe, O.T. (2011). Copper Level in Fish from selected Fresh and Marine Aquatic Ecosystems in Nigeria, African Journal of Biomedical Research, 14: 105–111. http://www.ajbrui.net/ojs/index.php/ajbr/article/viewFile/114/101. NIGERIA
- Adeyemo, O.K., Akano O.F., Emikpe B.O. (2011). Effect of Formalin on Spawning Success and Organ Histology in Clarias gariepinus, Research Journal of Environmental Toxicology 5(7):1-9. www.docsdrive.com/pdfs/academicjournals/rjet/0000/37766-37766.pdf USA
73. Otuh, P.I., Adeyemo, O.K., Akomolafe, O.T. (2011). Public Health Implications of some Heavy Metal Pollution in selected Aquatic Systems in Western Nigeria.Tropical Veterinarian, Vol 29 (4): 10-20. NIGERIA
- Adeyemo, O.K., Ubiogoro, O. (2012). Ecotoxicological Assessment for Poly-Aromatic Hydrocarbon In Aquatic Systems Of Oil Producing Communities In Delta State, Nigeria, Journal of Fisheries Science, 6 (1): 53-62
- Ajani, F., Adeyemo, O.K. (2012). Nitrite intoxication of Clarias gariepinus at different water temperatures, International Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture, Vol. 4 (4): 77-80
- Alarape, S.A., Ajani, F., Adeyemo, O.K., Shobiye, J.O. (2013). Effect of Copper Sulphate on Spawning Success in African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus, Burchell 1822),Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science, Vol. 8 (6): 714-720 http://scialert.net/onlinefirst.php?issn=1816-4927 USA
- Okere, N.C., Adeyemo, O.K. (2014). Occurrence and fish farmer perceptions of symptoms of diseases in Ibadan and Ikorodu in Nigeria. African Journal of Animal and Biomedical Sciences, 8(1): 82-88. UGANDA
- Okere N.C., Odeniyi, O.A., Adeyemo, O.K. (2014). Antibiotic sensitivity pattern of pathogenic bacterial isolates from diseased Clarias gariepinus from selected Ibadan and Ikorodu farms. Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 10: 439-448. http://www.lifescienceglobal.com/home/cart?view=product&id=1258 CANADA
79. Otuh1, P.I., Adeyemo O.K., Soyinka, F.O., Nwezza, E.E. (2014). Spatio-temporal pattern of buruli ulcer in Ogun State, South Western Nigeria, International Journal of Infectious Diseases, Volume 21, Supplement 1, Page 238. USA
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2014). Beyond resource sharing: sustainable management of transboundary pollution and diseases. Science * Policy * Africa, Newsletter of the African Academy of Sciences, Volume 18 Number 3, Pg 9, September 2014.
- Adeyemo, O.K. (2014).Global Impact of Emerging Infectious Diseases: Ebola is one of many. Global Young Academy Connections, Issue 3 December 2014, page 6-7
- Alarape, S.A., Hussein T.O., Adetunji, V.E., Adeyemo, O.K. (2015). Skeletal and Other Morphological Abnormalities in Cultured Nigerian African Catfish (Clarias gariepinus, Burchell 1822). International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies, 2(5): 20-25. INDIA http://www.fisheriesjournal.com/vol2issue5/Pdf/2-5-21.1.pdf
- Saka, B.A., Adeyemo, O.K., Emikpe, B.O. (2015). Testes Development in Nigerian Clarias gariepinus, Burchell 1822, International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies; 2 (5): 366-369. INDIA http://fisheriesjournal.com/vol2issue5/Pdf/2-6-17.1.pdf
- Ola-Davies, O.E., Fagbohun, A.F., Emikpe, B.O., Adeyemo, O.K. (2015). Diazinon-Induced Clastogenity and Pathological Changes in Ovaries and Testes of Clarias gariepinus, Agricultural Sciences, 6, 146-151. USA
- Denslow, N.D., Adeyemo, O.K., Kroll, K.J. (2015). Effect of Oil and Dispersants from the Gulf of Mexico on Estuarine Fish Species. Journal of Environmental Indicators, 9:10-11. http://scholar.uwindsor.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1048&context=icei2015.
- Saka, B.A., Adeyemo, O.K. (2015). Gonad Development in the Female Nigerian Clarias gariepinus Burchell 1822. Journal of Aquaculture Research Development. 6: 341. doi: 10.4172/2155-9546.1000341
- Adeyemo, O.K., Kroll, K.J., Denslow, N.D., (2015). Developmental abnormalities and differential expression of genes induced in oil and dispersant exposed Menidia beryllina embryos. Aquatic Toxicology, 168: 60–71. DOI: 10.1016/j.aquatox.2015.09.012. NETHERLANDS
- Abdullahi, A., Hassan, A., Kadarman, N., Muhammad, J.Y., Adeyemo, O.K., Lua, P.L. (2016). Occupational hazards among the abattoir workers associated with noncompliance to the meat processing and waste disposal laws in Malaysia, Risk Management and Healthcare Policy, 9: 43-48. UNITED KINGDOM
- Aina, O.O., Ozegbe P.C., Adeyemo O.K. (2016). Reproductive Biomarkers of Endocrine Disruption in Adult Male Clarias gariepinus Exposed to Sub-Lethal Carbendazim. Anatomy Journal of Africa, 5(1): 672-685. KENYA http://www.anatomyafrica.org/Vol5issue1/aina.pdf
- Adebowale O.O, O.K. Adeyemo, O. Awoyomi, R. Dada and O. Adebowale. Antibiotic usage and practices in commercial poultry laying hens in Ogun state Nigeria (2016). Revue d’élevage et de médecine vétérinaire des pays tropicaux, Vol 69 No 1------ Upcoming issue. FRANCE
- Adebowale O.O., Jayeola, A., Adeyemo O.K., and Kperegbeyi, E. (2016). Microbial Assessment of a Major Abattoir Effluent and its Receiving Surface Water in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Science, EGYPT---------Accepted for publication
- Adeniran A., Adeyemo, O.K., Emikpe B.O., Alarape, S.A. (2016). Organosomatic Indices, Haematological and Histological Assessment as Biomarkers of Health Status in Feral and Cultured Clarias gariepinus. African Journal of Biomedical Research, NIGERIA----------- Accepted for publication
93. Adebowale, O.O. and Adeyemo, O.K. (2016) Phenotypic Characterization and Distribution of Enterobacteriaceae Isolated from Commercial Laying Poultry Farms in Ogun State, Nigeria (Manuscript under peer-review in Polish Journal of Microbiology). POLAND
94. Adeyemo, O.K., Alarape, S.A, Saka, B.A. (2016). Seasonal pH And Carbon dioxide Level of Fresh and Marine Aquatic Systems as Indicator of Climate Change in Nigeria. (Manuscript under peer-review in Tropical Veterinarian). NIGERIA
95. Alarape, S.A., Adeyemo, O.K. (2016). Tetracycline Residue in fresh and processed Clarias gariepinus from Selected Fish Farms and Markets in Ibadan, Nigeria. (Manuscript under peer-review in Brazilian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences). BRAZIL
Adebowale, O.O., Adeyemo, O.K. (2016). Workplace health and safety practices among poultry workers in Southwestern Nigeria. (Manuscript under peer-review in Italian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene). ITALY
Honours, Distinction, Scholarships, Awards, Fellowships And Prizes
52· Appointed to the roster of toxicological and epidemiological experts of the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA) from 2011-2015.View Abstract
53. Listed in the 2011 edition of “Black Achievers in Science and Technology”, a publication of the African Scientific Institute (ASI), Oakland, California, USA, a non-profit organisation since 1967.
54. Elected Fellow, African Scientific Institute (ASI), USA, 2010. The ASI’s primary objective is to recognize the achievement of excellence of each fellow in his/her field of endeavour. www.asi-org.net
- International Foundation for Science (IFS) Grant A/4933-1 (2010) to carry out research on a project titled “Tetracycline residue in feral and cultured fish and their products in Nigeria”. www.ifs.se
- Nuffic Fellowship Program (NFP) Grant, (2009) to participate in the 7th African Nutrition Leadership Program (ANLP), organized by North-West University, Potchefstroom, South Africa from 17th-27th March 2009. www.africanutritionleadership.org
- USDA/Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) Grant, 2008, to carry out Research on a project titled “Evaluation for Sustainability of Aquaculture Development in Nigeria”http://www.fas.usda.gov/
- Fellow (Nigeria), 2007 Eisenhower Common Interest Program, which brings together emerging leaders from different countries of the world engaged in the program theme of “urban challenges”. Focusing on Waste Management strategies and foibles in the USA.http://eisenhowerfellowships.org/programs/common.html
- Fellow, USDA/USAID Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellows Program for African Women in Science (2006).www.fas.usda.gov/icd/borlaug
- START/PACOM award to carry-out research on “Climate and Global Change-related Impacts, Adaptations, and Vulnerability Assessments in selected aquatic ecosystems in Africa” in conjunction with researchers in Uganda and USA (2006)
- Scholarship by MASHAV, Israel to attend 6th International Post-Graduate Course on Aquaculture: Production and Management, in Rehovot, Israel. May 16, 2005- June 9, 2005. http://mashav.mfa.gov.il/
- Fellow, Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD), International, Sundial House, 114 Kensington High Street, London UK (2002). www.lead.org