DVM, MPVM, PhD (Ib), MScTVPHFH, PGDTVM (Berlin) Cert.Epid&Econs(Felderfing)
(Preventive Medicine Epizootiology, Food Safety and Vector Control, Veterinary Extention).
Acting Head of Department
Honors, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Societies
a) Member of Senate,University of Ibadan (1998-Date)
b)Consultant to the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Ibadan (1996-Date)
c) Chairman Eruwa Veterinary Field Station(Faculty of Veterinary Medicine University of Ibadan)(2000-Date)
d)Assistant Warden Kuti Hall University of Ibadan (1993-2003)
e) Postgraduate coordinator department of veterinary public Health and Preventive Medicine (2003-2006)
f) Acting Head of Department ,Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine University of Ibadan (2006-Date)
g) Member Nigerian veterinary Medical Association
h) Member Berlin Alumni Network.
VIII. Field of Specialization:Preventive Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary epizootiology, Vector Control, Food Safety, Veterinary Extension.
IX. Current Research Topics:
Control of African Trypanosomosis
Tsetse Files Eradication
Animal Vaccines and Vaccination
Epizootic intelligence and disease
Articles in learned journal
i Books or chapters in Books already published: NIL
ii Patients: NIL
iii Articles that have already appeared in learned journals
1. Ijagbone.I.F., Esuruoso. G.O., Adeyemi, I.G., Olugasa B. O, And Agbede, S.A.(2005). An outbreak of animal Trypanosomosis in Fulani Heard at Idofian in Kwara State. Vom journal of veterinary science vol.1 (2) 76-79.
2. Adeyemi I.G.; Adetunji V.O; Alonge, D.O. (2005). Ten-Year (1993-2002) Retrospective Evaluation of Vaccination of Dogs against Rabies at the University of Ibadan Nigeria. African journal of Biomedical Research, 8:(2); 71-77.
3. Oduye O.O., Antia R.E., Nottidge, H.O., Taiwo, V.O. , Adeyemi, I.G. , Okewole, E.A. , Adeyemo, O.K. , Cadmus, S.I.B. , Sonibare, A.O. , Ajadi, R.A. and Lassis, O.T. (2001) Trypanosomosis in city dogs in Southwestern Nigeria. Trop. Vet. 19(2) 49-54.
4. Adeyemi I.G., Ogundipe, G.A.T. and Agbede, S.A. (2000). An Evaluation of the anti-Rabbies Vaccination Programme for Dogs at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. Nig. Vet. J. Vol.21, 20-37.
5. Adeyemi, I.G., Oriade, O.A. and Cadmus, S.I.B. (2000). Transportation Stress in Slaughter Cattle: impacts on Pre-harvest Quality Control in Beef Processing. Berlin Alumni Network, 1, 4 - 6.
6. Isaac Adeyemi and Karl Zessin (2000). Retrospective dog rabies vaccination evaluation at the University of Ibaadan, Ibadan, Ngeria. (1988 -1992). Veteriinarski Arhiv 70 (5), 223-230.
7. Adeyemi, I.G., Adetunji, V.O. and Babalobi, O.O., (2000). Investigation of some takes away foods for salmonella pathogens: A public health survey in Oyo State Nigeria. 9th Symp. Of the Int. Soc. For Vet, Epid. And Econs. Breckenridge, Colorado. August 6 -11,2000. Pg(828 - 830).
8. P-H. Clausen, I. Adeyemi, B. Bauer, M.Breloeer, F. Salachow and C. Staak (1998): Host Preference of tsetse fly (Diptera: Glossinidae) based on blood meal identifications. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 12, 169 - 180.
9. V.O. Taiwo, R.E. Antia, G.A Adeniran, I.G Adeyemi, O.O. Alaka and O.G. Ohore (1998). Rabbies in dogs and cats in Southwestern Nigeria: Laboratory reports (1995). Tropical Vet. Vol., 16 (1&2) 9-13.
10. Adeyemi, I.G., (1997), Rabbies still a public health problem in Nigeria. A ten year retrospective survey in Ibadan city (1986 - 1995) proceedings of the 34th Annual National Congress of the Nig. Med.Ass.Osogbo,Osun State,Nigeria Oct 27th -31st 997,P37-40.
11. Adeyemi I.G,Esuruoso,G.O(1997).City resident tsetse fly: Preliminary Epizootiological Investigation in Ibadan,South Western Nigeria .Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium of Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics (ISVEE) 8-11 July,1997,Paris,France,P.4-6.
12. Adeyemi, I.G, J.O.Ikheloa and G.A.T. Ogundipe(1993) Microbial contaminants found in low egg passage rabies vaccine used in Nigeria, J.Vet.Med . b 40,676-680. Read Abstract
13. Adeyemi, I.G., Agbede,S.A., Alonge, D.O. Ayanwale,F.O. and Esuruoso,G.O. (1991).Epizootiologic and anthropophilic deflecton of scrcopies scabies vars caprae (goat mange) in a village in Oyo State,South West Nigeria. Tropical Vet Vol. 9:72-77.
14. Ayanwale,F.O., S.A., Agbede and I.G., Adeyemi(1991). Delayed hypersensitivity response to PPD tuberculin in bilateral caudal fold testing in Zebu cattle.Veterinarski Arhiv 61 (6) 381-385.
15. Olalekan Ayanwale, G.A.T. Ogundipe and I.G. Adeyemi (1991). Characterization of mycobacterium species isolated from slaughtered food animals in Southwestern Nigeria (1988-1991). Tropical Vet. 9 (3&4) 181-185
16. Ayoade,G.O., Adeyemi,I.G. (2002).African swine fever:an overview. RevueElev.Med.Vet.pays trop; 56(3-4): 129-134
17. Adeyemi,I.G., Ikheloa,J.O.,Ogunleye, A.O. and Orioke O.O. (2003). Food borne pathogens found in local cheese (Warankasi) sold as take-away food in Ibadan,Nigeria.Nig Vet. Journal 24 (3) 86-89.
18. Adeyemi, I.G., Oyeyemi, M.O.,Ogundipe, G.A.T. and Ajala, O.O. (2003). Monitoring of sarcoptic mange mite infestation and treatments in confined goats in the Teaching and Research Farm, University of Ibadan (1993-1995). Nig. Vet.Journal 24 (3) 126-132.
19. Adeyemi,I.G. and Adedeji,O.B.(2006).Acute Toxicity of acaricide in lizards (Agama agama)inhabiting dog kennel in Ibadan,Nigeria :an environmental hazard in urban vector control.Enviromentalist 26:281-283.The Netherlands.
20. Adeyemi, I.G.Adeyemo,O.K.(2007).waste management practices at the bodija abattoir, Nigeria.Int.Jounal of Env. Studies 64 (1): 71-82 UK
21. Klein, G.I., Adeyemi and M. Tukei (1993). Protection of ground and surface water.In Veterinary Public Health and food Hygiene (selected topics). Free University of Berlin, Faculty of veterinary Medicine, Berlin, Germany. Page 20-22
22. Basic principles of consumers' safety H. J. Sinell, I. Adeyemi, G. Jebessa and B. Molla pages 24-28
23. Bohm, R.I. Adeyemi and M.Tukei (1993).Animal waste treatment and disposal. In Veterinary Public Health and food Hygiene(selected copies).Free University of Berlin, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,Berlin, Germany. Page 33-37
24. Adeyemi,I.G. (1999). The components and scope of our National Veterinary Public Health functions farm to meat market counter inspection, consumers table control and educational aspects of meat hygiene services. Proc. of the VARF's continuing Education Workshop for Veterinary Doctors in Nigeria. 8-10 September, 1999.University of Ibadan Conference Centre. 10 pp.
25. Adeyemi,I.G. (1999). Issues and relationships by the teaching of DVM undergraduate courses in preventive Veterinary Medicine, Knowledge base and practices.
26. Adeyemi I.G. and Adeyemo,O.K.(2005). Abattoir Waste disposal proceedings of the training workshop on meat inspection held at the National zoonoses center (NZC), University of Ibadan, and 28th march-1st April 2005.15pp
27. Adeyemi I.G.; Adetunji.V.O.;Alonge.D.O.;(2005) Ten-years(1992-2002) retrospective evaluation of vaccination of dogs against rabies at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. African journal of biomedical research,8(Z):71-77